Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Nintendo’s racing game at the service of school learning

Game News Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Nintendo’s racing game at the service of school learning

This is an unusual initiative that we have seen today in a handful of schools in the UK. In fact, a course module could allow children to exchange traditional pens and paper holders for a Switch, a pair of Joy-Con and a screen. Far from being purely playful, the idea generated very encouraging results from the students.

This is due in particular to three different actors, namely the Digital Schoolhouse of l’UK Interactive Entertainment, the UK branch of Nintendo and Outright Games, that all this could be tested and possible on a larger scale within the country. The idea was to launch a kind of “professional experience”, reserved for students between 8 and 11 years old, with the aim of teaching them to organize and manage their own event.

You will understand, this is not just any event, in view of the actors present around this project, since it is a video game and more precisely, eSports tournaments. Thus, teachers have a six-week curriculum in line with the British curriculum for many subjects (computer science, English, mathematics, technology, personal / social / economic and health education , etc.), which begins with a first part of introduction to the world of eSports. Thanks to this, the children become familiar with all the roles involved in a tournament and the way in which each one collaborates in the good performance of this.

The lesson plan itself is tailor-made for the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe game. However, teachers can adapt it very well, using standard course material, to the game of their choice.. As long as you respect the PEGI rating, of course. Throughout the module, students learn to organize a list of matches, For install computer equipment, For develop marketing materials, For Spread messages and communicate during the tournament. and, most importantly, to participate in the tournament.

As stated above, the program went through a testing phase in 2020 and could be expanded. At the moment, only seven schools have been able to benefit from it for a total of 700 students, but the encouraging results could tip the balance.

Of all the teachers selected to try this program, all highlighted a real motivation on the part of the students: 55% of them considered themselves “highly motivated”, the remaining 45% were “extremely”. A fun program that, according to 55% of teachers, resulted in better student results compared to other courses.

This awareness has also had an impact on teachers themselves since 91% of them declared, immediately after the program, that they would be ready to continue with this discovery of eSports by accompanying their class to physical events.such as national youth tournaments.

About Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Jinxeb's profile, Jeuxvideo.com

Through Jinxeb, Typing jeuxvideo.com

MP

Vince Fernandez

"Professional food trailblazer. Devoted communicator. Friendly writer. Avid problem solver. Tv aficionado. Lifelong social media fanatic."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

bfmoves orgyvids.net bra xxx xxx hot sex video gangbangporntrends.com xxxnvideos سكس حصان ينيك امراة sexarabporn.net سكس مصري منقبين kareena kapoor images hot onlypornvide.mobi cg sex video افلام نيك ساره جاي pornosuindir.net مص الزب phoenix wright ace attorney hentai hentaihug.com tropical hentai كس زب essgete.com سكس بالخيار college fuck jizzman.mobi pillai nila xxx vbeo com nurable.mobi nepali lado puti ناتالي بورتمان سكس izleporno.biz ينيكها بالعافية indian blackmailed sex pornnporn.com xxxvideose body massage sex video freexporn.info dia mirza hot winnie the pooh hentai bombahentai.com akai mato hentai سكس الأمهات teentubeonline.com نيك محارم اغتصاب poonam pandey bedtime stories freepornfinder.info indian wife sex stories