Brentford vs Liverpool live stream and match preview, Monday 2nd January, 17:30 GMT
Brentford vs Liverpool live streaming and match preview
Looking for a Brentford vs Liverpool live stream? We have what you need. Brentford vs Liverpool is on Sky Sports in the UK. Brits abroad? Use a VPN to watch the Premier League with your subscription (opens in a new tab) from all sides.
Liverpool (opens in a new tab) will be looking for their fifth Premier League win on the bounce when they travel to west London on Monday.
The Reds have a chance to close the gap on the top four to just one point, at least temporarily.
brentford (opens in a new tab) comes into this matchup as a first-half team that has scored seven points out of the last nine available.
Kick-off is given at 17:30 GMT. Make sure you know how to watch the Premier League (opens in a new tab) wherever you are.
Brentford will have to manage without Shandon Baptiste, Kristoffer Ajer and Aaron Hickey, but Ivan Toney could feature despite his stretch against West Ham (opens in a new tab) Friday. Frank Onyeka and Thomas Strakosha are skeptical.
Liverpool will not be able to count on the services of Luis Díaz, Arthur Melo, Diogo Jota and Curtis Jones.
James Milner, Harvey Elliott and Roberto Firmino could all be fit enough to make the bench, while Fabinho and Andy Robertson need to be evaluated. Cody Gakpo is unlikely to make his debut here.
2-1 win over Leicester (opens in a new tab) Friday was Liverpool’s fifth in a row, a run that has put them back in contention for the Champions League.
Brentford are on an excellent run, having gone five games unbeaten in the Premier League.
Stuart Attwell will referee Brentford against Liverpool.
Brentford vs Liverpool will be played at the 17,250 capacity Gtech Community Stadium in London.
kick and chain
The start of Brentford vs Liverpool is in 17:30 GMT a monday january 2 in the United Kingdom. The game is broadcast on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football (opens in a new tab).
In the United States, the start time is 12:30 p.m. ET / 9:30 a.m. PT. The match will be broadcast on NBC in the United States. See below for international broadcast options.
If you’re out of the country for a Premier League match, you won’t be able to watch it on your domestic streaming service as usual. The sender knows where you are from your IP address (boo!) and prevents you from seeing it. However, you can use a VPN to bypass this, without resorting to the illegal streams you found on Reddit.
A virtual private network (VPN), assuming that it is in accordance with the general conditions of your diffuser, creates a private connection between your appareil and the internet, which means that the service cannot be determined or you are allowed to do so watch. And all information exchanged is fully encrypted, anonymous and secure, and that’s the result.
There are many options with good value for money. For the First Division, fourfourtwo currently recommends:
International Premier League TV rights
• UNITED KINGDOM: sky sports (opens in a new tab) Y bt sports (opens in a new tab) they are the two main actors again, but Amazon (opens in a new tab) they also have a slice of the pie in 2022/23.
• United States: NBC Sports Group owns the rights to the Premier League, with Peacock’s Bounty (opens in a new tab) streaming platform that shows even more than the 175 games broadcast last season. if you take a fuboTV subscription (opens in a new tab) for games that are not in Peacock Premium, you will be able to watch all the games.
• Canada: The way to watch Premier League football in 2022/23 is fuboTV (opens in a new tab)who has exclusive rights to all the action.
• Australia: optimus sports (opens in a new tab) will show all the Premier League matches of the season. Non-subscribers can access the action through a recover tv box (opens in a new tab) and other streaming-compatible devices.
• New Zealand: sky sports (opens in a new tab) features all 380 matches, plus various highlights and magazine shows throughout the week, plus the Champions League.
“Troublemaker. Typical travel fan. Food fanatic. Award-winning student. Organizer. Entrepreneur. Bacon specialist.”