“Friendly travel trailblazer. Certified gamer. Evil bacon practitioner. Analyst. Problem solver.”
SAMSUNG 870 EVO SATA III SSD 1TB 2.5” Internal Solid State Hard Drive, Upgrade PC or Laptop Memory and Storage for IT Pros, Creators, Everyday Users, MZ-77E1T0B/AM
$99.99 in stock
32 used from $71.88
- THE SDD ALL-STAR: The latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology
- EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE: Enjoy professional level SSD performance which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer
- INDUSTRY-DEFINING RELIABILITY: From everyday computing to 8K video processing, you can multi-task efficiently with up to 600 TBW, low lag with the 6th generation VNAND, and powerful MKX controller
- MORE COMPATIBLE THAN EVER: 870 EVO has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices
Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive w/ V-NAND Technology, Storage and Memory Expansion for Gaming, Graphics w/ Heat Control, Max Speed, MZ-V7S1T0B/AM
19 used from $87.57
- ALWAYS EVOLVING SSD: Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is powered by the latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimization; It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing; Comes in capacities of up to 2TB, with reliability of up to 1,200 TBW.
- LEVEL UP PERFORMANCE: The 970 EVO Plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s,* up to 53%** faster than the 970 EVO; Powered by the latest V-NAND technology—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency
- DESIGN FLEXIBILITY: The 970 EVO Plus fits up to 2TB onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components; Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more
- EXCEPTIONAL ENDURANCE: Get up to 1,200 TBW*** with a 5-year limited warranty**** for lasting performance; The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung's reputation for quality
- UNPARALLELED RELIABILITY: Samsung's advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation; The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
Crucial BX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s - CT1000BX500SSD1
$64.99 in stock
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND – advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3-year limited warranty
SP 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III 2.5" 7mm (0.28") Internal Solid State Drive (SP001TBSS3A55S25)
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year limited warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SA510 SATA Internal Solid State Drive SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s - WDS100T3B0A
$75.99 in stock
8 used from $72.95
- Upgrade your creativity with a performance boost that delivers read speeds up to 560MB/s(2) (500GB(1) and 1TB(1) models).
- Give your PC new life with capacities of up to 1TB(1) and high endurance, plus low power draw for more laptop life between charges and reduced vibrations compared to HDDs.
- Clone your computer’s entire hard drive to your WD Blue SA510 drive with the included Acronis True Image for Western Digital transfer and backup software(3) featuring cyber protection.
- The WD Blue SA510 SATA SSD comes in 2.5" and M.2 form factors for increased compatibility, fitting right into many current PC slots as well as those of many older machines.
- (1) 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment. | (2) Based on read speed. 1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors. | (3) Download and installation required. Includes 5-year license for your compatible drive. Redeem within 90 days of purchase. May not be combined with other offers. Limited time offer; see Western Digital website for more details. Offer subject to change.
Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s - CT1000MX500SSD1
$84.99 in stock
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95K/90K on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z 1TB SLC Cache 3D NAND TLC 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD (R/W Speed up to 550/500 MB/s) T253TZ001T0C101
- 3D NAND smart upgrade option for gaming
- Enhanced performance for seamless cutscenes
- Smart optimization to ensure reliable performance
- Shock-resistant, vibration-resistant, and reduced noise interference
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP's official website. The definition and conditions of TBW are based on the JEDEC standard.
SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB PCle 3.0x4, NVMe M.2 2280, Internal Solid State Drive, Storage for PC, Laptops, Gaming and More, HMB Technology, Intelligent Turbowrite, Speeds of up-to 3,500MB/s, MZ-V8V1T0B/AM
$99.99 in stock
30 used from $86.82
- UPGRADE TO IMPRESSIVE NVMe* SPEED: Whether you need a boost for gaming or heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance with sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,000 MB/s,** over 6.2x the speed of SATA SSDs***
- KEEP MOVING WITH FULL POWER MODE: Keep your SSD running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance; Enable through Samsung Magician software to keep your SSD in active mode with no latency
- BUILT FOR THE LONG RUN: With up to 600 TBW**** and a 5-year limited warranty,***** the 980's optimized endurance comes with trusted reliability thanks to Samsung's in-house solutions, from the advanced controller to V-NAND and the latest firmware
- RELIABLE THERMAL CONTROL: The 980 uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip
- SMART THERMAL SOLUTION: Embedded with Samsung's cutting-edge thermal control algorithm, the 980 manages heat on its own to deliver durable and reliable performance, while minimizing performance fluctuations during extended usage
SanDisk SSD PLUS 1TB Internal SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 535 MB/s - SDSSDA-1T00-G27
$69.99 in stock
1 used from $69.29
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/350MBs (Based on read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, interface host device, OS and application. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability—even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees C to 70 degrees))
Silicon Power 1TB - NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 SSD (SP001TBP34A60M28)
$59.99 in stock
- PCIe Gen 3x4 interface with read speeds up to 2,200MB/s and write speeds up to 1,600MB/s
- The warranty terms on all of its SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first.
- To support a Silicon Power PCIe SSD, the system must have an M. 2 connector with only an M key. The Silicon Power PCIe SSD does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted
- The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC. Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC Manufacturer, if needed
Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN570 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 3,500 MB/s - WDS100T3B0C
$79.99 in stock
16 used from $70.79
- Read speeds up to 3,500 MB/s² (500GB – 1TB¹ models)
- Remarkable reliability features to help protect your content
- Slim M.2 2280 form factor, compatible with PCIe
- Save on space with a single-sided M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe SSD
- ¹As used for storage capacity, 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes and 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment
Fanxiang S101 1TB SSD SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive, Read Speed up to 550MB/sec, Compatible with Laptop and PC Desktops(Black)
- 【Speed Up Computer】: Replacing traditional mechanical hard drives, upgrade your laptop or desktop, and reduce the time it takes to boot the operating system and open applications
- 【Quick Response】: Fanxiang S101 SSD adopts SATA III 6Gb/s interface, the maximum read speed up to 550Mb/s, and the maximum write speed up to 500Mb/s
- 【High-Performance】: Solid state internal drive has the characteristics of shockproof and anti-drop, quiet and noiseless, low power consumption, high and low-temperature resistance, faster-booting speed, and program loading speed
- 【Improve Efficiency】: Solid-state drives can be used to speed up gaming and speed up efficiency for office, video, or graphic design work, 3 years warranty period
- 【Wide Compatible】: Internal SSD compatible windows 10 / 8.1/8 /7, mac os 10.4 or later, linux 2.6.33 or later, compatible with laptops, desktops, all-in-one computers
Timetec 1TB SSD 3D NAND TLC SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch 7mm (0.28") 800TBW Read Speed Up to 550 MB/s SLC Cache Performance Boost Internal Solid State Drive for PC Computer Desktop and Laptop (1TB)
- 3D NAND TLC Enhanced Read and Write Speeds: Sequential Read Speed up to 550MB/s and Write Speed up to 490MB/s, the advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- An industry-leading 1,000,000 hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 800TB Written (TBW, Terabyte Written) for enhanced reliability
- Compatible with Operating Systems Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit) / Vista (SP1 and above) / XP (SP2 and above), MAC OS 10.4 or later, Linux 2.6.33 or later; Compatible with desktops and laptops that accept 2.5" 7mm SATA drive, Backwards Compatible with SATA II 3Gb/s and SATA I 1.5Gb/s
- Support S.M.A.R.T. technology, TRIM command functions, Garbage Collection technology, Wear-Leveling technology, RAID, ECC (Error Correction Code), and DevSleep (Device Sleep Mode) to provide the optimized performance
- Included Contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA III 6 Gb/s SSD (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included); Three years limited warranty with free technical support service
WD_BLACK 1TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s - WDS100T3X0E
$99.48 in stock
4 used from $83.16
- Get into the game fast as you zoom past load times with blazing speeds of up to 5,150MB/s* (1TB and 2TB models). *Based on read speed. 1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.
- Equipped with a PCIe Gen4 interface, the WD_BLACK SN770 NVMe SSD helps fuel in-game responsiveness, minimize stutter, and provide smooth streaming for a performance boost you can see and feel. PCIe Gen4 storage technology requires a compatible motherboard. WD_BLACK SN770 is backwards-compatible with PCIe Gen3.
- Get tons of space for your latest games, future updates, and downloadable content with capacities up to 2TB. 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
- Equipped with advanced thermal management technology that helps maintain consistent performance, this reliable drive comes in an M.2 SSD form factor for compatibility with modern motherboards and laptops.
Crucial P2 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s - CT1000P2SSD8
$76.75 in stock
2 used from $74.75
- Capacity: Up to 2TB with sequential reads or writes up to 2400MB/s/1900MB/s
- NVMe PCIe interface, marking the next step in storage innovation
- Includes SSD management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates
- Backed by a limited 5-year warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 300 TBW